What are the features of children? School Compliance Tips
6 The age child is a period when the child is ready for primary school mentally, mentally and physically.
In terms of 6-year-old children, this period is a period when some developmental conflicts have been completed and the child’s interest towards himself until that time has begun to turn to the outside world and thus become open to academic learning.
6 Age Child general development features:
– Concrete thought is dominant.
– Perceptions of the environment.
– Emotions and thinkers.
– Understands numbers, can make simple addition.
– His tongue is rich.
– It is about drama activities.
– Understand the concepts of good-evil in general.
– It is very important to be loved.
– The need to be successful is strong.
– Group games are prone to.
– Usually selects friends of their own kind
– Enter competition.
– Clothing mimics others in terms of speaking.
– He admires his teachers. The teacher knows the truth of everything.
– Self-care skills gained.
– He can play a regular game.
– He can take responsibility for his age.
– Explain events in order of occurrence.
– Knows singular and plural expressions.
– Can group objects according to their properties.
– Dominates the pen. He can write his name.
– He can copy shapes.
– Can complete the missing drawings.
For children aged 6 years , school maturity, mental development, language development, social and emotional development and motor development are determined by the development of age level.
The 6-year-old child, who has reached a certain maturity in developmental areas , has gained maturity. The child, who has reached school maturity, will develop positive feelings for school and learning as he / she can fulfill his / her expectations when he / she starts school. However, an equal maturity is expected in all of these areas. It is not possible to talk about a full school maturity when others are behind a field.